Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2016

10 years? I haven't figured out 1

I find it extremely difficult to think about where I will be in ten years considering, I have not even chosen which sports I will be playing in high school. In the span of ten years I hope to finish all the schooling required for a job. I think I will just finish high school. I might even get all my classes out of the way to focus on sports senior year. At this point I believe that I will most likely be doing college though the military. 

Bet your question is, Danielle what are you thinking, what are you going to do in the military? But, a job I'm really interested in doing is being a drill Sargent for the military. I know, I haven't even picked a branch just military. I think this would be a good job for me because I like discipline but I don't like listening to anyone. I will only be instructed by people who obviously know what they're doing more than I do because they got promoted. I come from a line of military background and I'm proud to say that I want to continue that. While that might not happen, it is my hope that this will still be what I want to do when I get older.

I hope that after a few years of deployment, I will have enough training and qualification to find a civilian job. I know that this seems like a lot for just ten years but, ten years is a long time, and a lot of things will probably have changed in ten years.

No comments:

Post a Comment